Wednesday 11 April 2012

My First Blog Post...

It is exciting for me to be writing those four words!  My name is Leanne MacDonald and I have had the pleasure of teaching grade seven and eight math/science classes for the past seven years.  I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for my junior high students and I am excited to be able to learn more about this.

I am excited to get started in my final STFX course which deals with Assistive Technology!  I am excited to learn about the iPad and other apple technologies and how to use them in the classroom.  Last class it was exciting to see how speech to text can be done effortlessly with the new iPad.  I enjoy using apple technology and integrating it into my instruction and proudly hold the title of "Mrs. Mac" with my students ;)

The sky is the limit and I am along for the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment